Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:08 pm

"Me? Yes im fine" He said brushing his bangs from his eyes, his hands were rough and calloused from his skilled abiltiy in playing his bass. he swam to sure, oddly his pants were now dark blue swimming trucks, his musclar body was well....chisled. He looked at her but didn't react
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:14 pm

she still hadnt noticed his changes and swam to the dock and pulled herself out of the water standing at the edge of it squeezing the access water out of her hair softly. Now that she was out of the water you could tell she was athletic and you could see her flat stomach, hour glass figure, and long legs and hair
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Noah looked...no...he oogled her body
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:19 pm

she looked at him confused. "what?" she asked quietly a small blush showing on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:20 pm

"I...I...Nevermind" I said looking away
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:24 pm

she looked at him and shrugged then it hit her... "what the hell?" she whispered quietly... then she covered her mouth with her hand.... she had never cursed in her life... her mom told her if she did she would be in so much trouble... then again... she looked down at her self and then looked at noah... her eyes went wide
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 pm

He looked at her eye's. well as much as he could without them dropping back to her chest
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:30 pm

"wh-what happened?" she asked quietly as she pulled her hair up into a messy pony tail
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm

"We...grew up" He mumbles eyes still on her chest
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:38 pm

"b-but how?" she asked so confused.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm

"Dont know but I honestly don't care"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:46 pm

she sighed and snapped her fingers and her clothes changed into a pair of skinny jeans, black heeled ankle boots and a strapless top. she looked at her wardrobe and sighed. she was going for something more casual, but this is what came up. she walked passed him to go figure things out and she smelled like spare mint
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 pm

He snapped his fingers and he had on a black muscle shirt, dark blue jeans, and sandals.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:53 pm

she left the lake to go find knight to go figure out what was going on
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:55 pm

I follow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13