Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Campus of the Arts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

The Campus of the Arts Empty
PostSubject: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Noah and his band mates got off their bus. Along the way Noah and Squall had announced they weren't using their real names on stage. They only used Aliases. Squall had transitioned to Link. Gyro took on the name Sora. Rinoa took the title of Zephyr. And finallyNoah who had yet to decide. "Well I guess this is it. Our next four years together" Squall said grinning. He turned and the group huddled. "G" Squall said putting his fist in the center. "T" Gyro adds. "3" Noah replied. Rinoa placed her fist in. "Let's" she faltered when they all raised their fists in the universal rock symbol. "Rock!" They all declared.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 pm

one of the record producers were walking around the campus for some future potential. she saw the band break. "you guys new on campus?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Squall nodded. "Yeah, I'm Squall, that's Gyro with the silver hair, the girls Rinoa, and the boy who looks like he belongs in a cemetery in Noah." Noah truly changed his look when he left. His bangs were now spike up and defied gravity. His clothes were mostly black and bronze and he even got a few peircings. The only thing the was the same was the look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:30 pm

"you guys look like a potential group" she smiled. "im amy from Dusk Record Company. We're getting hot new bands and performers every day you know, it's good for venting out frustrations too ,just don't sleep with the dancers" she said handing them her card "make a demo and send it to me, and make sure you fill these forms here" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:33 pm

"We can't do the dancers?" Gyro said sadly. Noah chuckled as he. popped in some red contacts. "We'll give you our first cd" rinao said holding out the clear disc. Labeled Fighting with Fate
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:35 pm

"we'll keep in touch"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:46 pm

"I hope so" Gyro said smirking
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:51 pm

she rolled her eyes and walked away to her boss and etc.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

The band sent them three separate demo tapes
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:57 pm

in a month they got a letter saying that they were in
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Each member had a obvious reaction while Noah merely nods. He lost a lot of cheerfulness when he left. The only time he felt anything was on stage when he was singing, dancing, and rocking.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Amy called them and told them to meet at the studio the next day
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Noah was the first one out the dorm, on his motorcycle
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

She had given the address to them
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 pm

He sped off with his band mates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Campus of the Arts   The Campus of the Arts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Campus of the Arts
Page 1 of 1