Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk records, studios

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Dusk records, studios Empty
PostSubject: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:58 pm

(To be used later)
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Noah rode up to the studio and hops off his cycle. He slid off his goggles and popped in some silver contacts. He walked into the building with the others.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm

When the girls arrived they were told they were going to be starting immediately... They changed out of their sweats into their practice shorts and their nikes into their heels and tied their hair up and started with stretches and were assigned their manager and choreographer
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:29 pm

When they reached the office they were assigned their manger and given instruments. Noah noted his giutar had a bronze key on the neck, joined with skulls. "Thanatos" he said. Squall looked up. "What?" He asked. "Stage name, Thanatos"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Sarah had on dark brown contacts and their manager assigned them stage names. Hers was Samantha

Ooc sorry was at church
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:52 pm

He nods and they all head to the recording studio. "Cover flow?" Squall asked. "Original and Covered Mixes" Noah corrected.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

The girls started to get down to Tue hard core choreography now
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Noah, Well. Thanatos slid off his guitar and sit on the amp. "Lets go." Link nodded but nudges Thanatos toward the mic. He hands Zephyr the guitar. They started to play, Thanatos felt his muscles loosen as the feeling of joy rose up inside him. He started rocking to the beat slowly.

"People ask me the same question, why do I dress this way...
And I say...Im hiding my true motives. I dance to the hell fire beats, laugh to the sounds of the sea churning around me.
One moment I'm up then I'm down then I'm rocking to my own beats now. (He's rising up again, up again)
I'm Thanatos, lead singer and don't forget I. You see me sing and dance.
My mates Link and Sora are next up in this 21st century breakdown. Sora!"

Gyro steps to the mic.

"Sora here, people just pipe down and listen.
I play the drums and rock the turn tables now.
guess why I'm called Sora and you'll win a hot new prize.
like Italian, ladies?
Then I'm your guy"

Link shoved him out the way playfully

"I'm Link. King of the beats, my fans can call me Benji for all the girls I've loved.
I sing about my past and write about my one last...kiss.
Some people can laugh and say I'm not the next Slash.
Well they can kiss my ass."

Zephyr slid between them.

"Hey everyone out there, boys call me Zephyr. I'm a blonde beauty born to play this bass.
I'm born in the world of creativy.
If you don't believe ill just have to blow up your iPod again and again, well its time to bring back Thanatos again, seeya"

She sliped back as Thanatos steps in

"People say the same thing, oh great another rock band.
I say grow up, we're just part of a greater plan, We're all another chapter in the pages of life.
I see one last thing tonight. I see a smile on the face of a beautiful girl that I'm going to make mine.
Can you see me? If not then maybe you should dance a little faster, move a little harder, close your eyes and dream!....
This world is just never as it seems....
Welcome to the first song of GT3" he whispered the last few lyrics then steps away from the mike. He sat down and looked at the man behind the glass. He was nodding a bit as he fixed up the audio mix.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:22 pm

They kept working hard
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Thanatos stood by the amp, his eerie ability of silence was still displayed even when he was looking over the mix. He glanced at the montior for a moment switching to what sounded like dance floor anthem. He smirked. "Good." He said then left the studio to find their manager but saw the dancers. He pleased in misstep.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 pm

"Good job girls... Go take 10" they nodded breathlessly. "Hey samie!!! Catch!" One of her friends tossed her water high in the air. She smirked and did a no hand catwheel and then did a tripple back hand spring and caught it behind her back. She smiled " thanks" she said and took a SIP of it
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm

"Nice catch cutie" he said walking passed her. He looked over a few of the dancers, cautiously. Most of them were pretty much hot.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 pm

She scoffed and walked away with a towel wiping her face and neck
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm

He smirked at the one leaving the pack. He followed her, stepping up beside her. "So...can I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm

she looked up at him. "samantha" she said using her stage name
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:24 pm

"Thanatos, the...guitarist for the new band, GT3"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 pm

she nodded taking a sip of her water.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:27 pm

"So your a dancer?" He asked
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 pm

she nodded
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:35 pm

'Well ain't that a bitch' he thought. "So what's your deal? Which college do you attend?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:37 pm

"Julliard" she said. she didnt tell noah where she applied and neither did he
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:41 pm

"Jersey." He replied. They were close enough that she could see his tongue spud that amazingly didn't hinder his speech or singing. "So what's your goal here?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

she shrugged. "i dont know yet" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:53 pm

"Well we're here to make it to the big leagues. Dusk Records is first sponsor"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:59 pm

she smiled gently rubbing the bat charm on her car key chain that was in her pocket...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk records, studios
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gatlin :: Gatlin :: Colleges :: Dusk Record Company-
Jump to: