Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dusk records, studios

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Dusk records, studios - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm

"i guess" she whispered getting up and heading back to the studio...
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:30 pm

He headed back to the music studio and. Halfway back saw Gyro making out with one of Sarah's friends.Hard.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:32 pm

"Gracie!" i said. "back to work. and Katie better not catch you with him. you know the policy" she said

Gracie pulled away breathing hard. "sorry. katie's my manager.. and no shes not always like that... shes just been edgy since highschool" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:38 pm

"Yeah so is Thanatos" Gryo said sighing. "Sora! If your not in the studio in three minutes I'm snapping your drumsticks in half and killing you with them!" The drummer sighed and kisses Gracie one last time. "I'll meet you behind the foutain in the lobby again then" he said then ran to the music studio
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

she sighed and went into the dance studio...
when she came back in they reviewed their dance steps
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanatos was holding Sora's drumsticks. He was just in time too. "Good boy now we can start' he tossed him the sticks and turned to the mike. He started to rock slightly as they started to play Vertigo by U2.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:55 pm

when they finished they danced a cover of bubble pop by hyuna for fun... sara might have been through emily's music

ooc: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJZfBXCmDwc (dance cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm

When they finished they found Gyro was gone again.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:05 pm

gracie had gone before their dance cover fun session. They were still dancing that choreography

ooc: i love that song
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Thanatos and Link walked down but halfway Link had gotten distracted by a pretty dancer in Samantha's group. He watched them as. Thanatos saw some horrifying. Gryo and Gracie making out again, Gracie seemsd to be leading too, she was rather forceful with him.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:15 pm

when they finished they laughed and high fived... Samantha, or sammie, gracie, and hayley were the leaders and the rest were back up dancers.... sammie hugged hayley smiling
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Link ofcourse advanced on Hayley. "So how's it going ladies?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 pm

they looked up at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanatos stolled up. "Excuse him, he means to say hello, this is Link" he introduced. Squall nodds. "Lead guitar at you service"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm

"nice to meet you" they both said.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:36 pm

"So who's single?" Link asked bluntly. Thanatos leaned over and slapped him in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:38 pm

"both of us" they both said at the same time packing up slipping their sweats on and taking their heels off and putting on their nikes
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 pm

"Like Sushi?"

Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:44 pm

"im alergic" sarah said. "anyways we need to be back on campus in an hour for our classes" hayley said.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm

"Well...maybe I can take you out later?" He asked looking at Hayley
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:58 pm

she blushed. "it's a date" she said smiling. "Gracie, Katie's coming!" she suddenly pulled away from her kisser and went over to the trio. "Adams, Thornsly, Smith. If you dont want to be late for your class back at Julliard, I suggest you get in my car now" they all got in her car and Gracie and Hayley waved bye to the guys when sarah fingered the charm on her key chain
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Gyro waved goodbye with Squall but Noah was still staring at the space Samantha stood. "Is she....nah can't be, probably just distant family" he said deep in thought. "Reece, Shade, Leonhart! Get going and catch up to Johnson before your late for your class" Noah nods and went to mount his cycle. Gyro climbed in the back of Squall's pick up truck with Rinoa. Noah sped off ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:41 pm

sarah walked in and sighed. she walked into the practice room again and closed the door and started to practice by herself with the music up loudly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:58 pm

There was a second tone in the music, a guitar and a boys voice, it soon was louder than her music. Thanatos was using the music studio down the hall. "Don't. You know misery loves company, the misery was looking for me" he sang in the middle of the song.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:02 pm

sarah stopped breathing hard she grabbed her water and walked down the hall. she peeked in looking at them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk records, studios   Dusk records, studios - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk records, studios
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gatlin :: Gatlin :: Colleges :: Dusk Record Company-
Jump to: