Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dorms and halls of julliard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:11 pm

I called my parents and asked if Dante was busy with anything. Then told them about Sarah's Daughter, then nooded a bit. "He's going to meet us there"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:20 pm

"she can take her lessons at the studio while im at work." i said coming out with a smiling addie. "mama!" she giggled. i smiled. "go play with auntie gracie and auntie hayley while mommy showers and gets ready" i said handing her to hayley then went to go get readyt
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 pm

I chuckled. "Aw your the unrelated aunts"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:25 pm

they just glared at him. addie looked up at them. "hi sweetie.. im hayley"
"and im gracie"
"nice to meet you" she said smiling gently
"whens your birthday?"
"october 31" she said
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Gyro saw Rinoa striding up the hall slowly, swinging her hips flawlessly and attracting the eyes of both men and women. "Rinoa's here'
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:32 pm

"who?" addie asked. sarah was still in the shwoer getting ready
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:36 pm

"Her" Gyro said as said girl walked in. "Hey girls" she said. Gyro coughed loudly. "Like I said hey girls, hows it b- aww who's this little cutue!" She cooed slightly.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 pm

she hid behind hayleys hair shyly

"its okay sweetie" gracie said "this is adelise thornsly" hayley said smiling
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:46 pm

"Sarahs Daughter! Oh my god she has. His eyes and hair color!"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:50 pm

she looked at her confused. sarah came out in a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top. "hey grace.. wheres your blowdrier?" sarah asked. "mama!" addie said going up and hiding behind her leg. "whats wrong du miel?" i asked looking down at her "Je ne connais pas ces gens!" (i dont know these people) she whispered. "ils ne vont pas vous faire de mal" (they arent going to hurt you) i said softly smiling at her. addie relaxed a bit trusting her mommy
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Rinoa giggles. She spoke french, mostly because she was half french and was self taught. "She's so uneasy, but I understand, I was scared of new people and places too")
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:53 pm

sarah looked up. "oh my god! rinoa!" i gasped and went over to hug her smiling
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:56 pm

She hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:01 pm

i smiled gracie handed her the blowdrier and then she went to dry her hair a bit and then put on a blue and black plaid shirt and her heels and grabbed her sunglasses and put them ontop of her head. addie was wearing jeans and a cute shirt with her jacket. i go and put her hair in a half pony tail. "we're heading over to my parents. see you guys at the studio later" and with that she grabbed her purse and walked out with addie on her hip. she put on her sunglasses and hailed a taxi
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Gyro got in his pick up truck to collect his brother
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:23 pm

i walked into my dorm and just left my door open for noah
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 pm

I walked up to her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 pm

i plopped addie on the bed and started to tickle her
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

I smirked, watched.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:39 pm

i laughed with her as she writhed trying to get free. "M-Mommy!! st-stop!!!" she said trhough her giggling fits
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:49 pm

I shook my head, smiling. "Okay Sarah set her free, she has to sleep. Dante will be up at the studio to teach her some moee English tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

i nodded and kissed her head. i started to sing her lullaby i wrote called "unforgetable" and she slowly feel asleep
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 pm

I smiled and tucked her in.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm

i smiled gently and kissed her forehead softl y
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm

I hooked my armed around her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dorms and halls of julliard
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next