Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockin with the Romans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Rockin with the Romans Empty
PostSubject: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Strider and I go up to the small lake and I moved the row boat in the water. "This is Little Tiber"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 am

I smiled quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:37 pm

I smiled. "Ladies first that means You and Strider ofcourse"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:04 pm

I laughed quietly and walked in
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:29 pm

Strider scoffed and got in the boat, then I rode us across the river and onto the Roman half pf the campus. I looked at Emily. As I took my black tunic out. "No peeking"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 pm

i closed my eyes
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Strider had hid in the bushes while I changed qiuckly. I stretched slightly. "Open"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 pm

i open my eyes
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:05 pm

I was wearing a black tunic, leather sandals, and had a couple metal bracelets on my wristbands and a crest of a skull on my shoulder holding it up. I also had a pretty real looking sword on my hip.. "And for you my dear" I hold out a box with a white tunic inside, it came with some other things.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 pm

i nodded i snapped my fingers and changed into it. my hair was curled and put into a roman like fashion. i smiled. "thanks" i said

ooc: love this kind of hairstyle http://www.the411onhair.com/images/greek-goddess-updo-hair-style-21131152.jpg
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Ooc: I can that one Athens

Bic: I smiled. And then stood up straight and flexed a little bit. Getting my Roman military feeling. Strider came out in a blue tunic and had a sheild and spear.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

ooc: oh well >.<

bic: there was a gold bangle on each of my upper arms as well. my sandles were black and they crossed all the way up to my knees
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:23 pm

"Damn, I have to admit Zack, I'm impressed she was in your bed" I whacked him with the flat of my blade before he could dodge. He smirked and dipped to his battlefield stance. I looked at Emily for approval of my quick sparring watch. Hell I figured, if I was going to enlist with the Roman class, we'd all learn in the fight style.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm

i smirked and put my hands behind my back. i had a two and a half foot sword appear and got into stance too
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 pm

I smirked and stood a few feet away from both of them, forming a triangle. I drew my blade slowly but sat on the ground, with it resting on my lap. "Both of you can take me on at once." I said.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm

i twirled my sword. "oh how ive missed fencing" i said smirking
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

"Mm how I missed seeing you in silk cloth" I said smirking but waited. Strider hefted his spear at me, I raised my arm and caught it by the shaft. He swung it upward, taking me up with it. I let go, flipping behind him and kicked him.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:39 pm

i kicked under his leg to make him trip

ooc: oh how i missed these times
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Ooc: yup, ...gasp! Zack is Geo! He's just as badass!

Bic: I tripped for a mere second before rolling to my feet. I twirled my blade and let it down to the forest floor. I mocked a bow before running at her. Strider swung his spear, but this time, I griped the shaft and snapped it, creating a dagger. I opened my palm and my blade flew into my other hand.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:49 pm

i did a back hand spring dodging. i was thinking then i smirk. i lundged and as i did i was telling embarrassing things about zach from when we were younger
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I side stepped. And without hesitation, countered each tale with a story of my own about her, though hers were actually worse. Strider growled and threw his sheild at me like a disc. I matrixed it like the boss I was and looked at the weaponless boy.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:56 pm

as he was dodging it i kicked under his legs again
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:58 pm

i slipped over her, stepping up and then using my shoudler, pushed her back, but not enough to hurt her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 pm

i steadied my self again
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:04 pm

I flicked my blade up, toward the knot in her tunic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockin with the Romans   Rockin with the Romans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockin with the Romans
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gatlin :: Gatlin :: Colleges :: Arcidia University-
Jump to: