Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hanging out by the lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Addie quietly followed him using an invisability cast
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 pm

The fallen angle was hidden behind a tangle of trees, not even attempting to muffle his grunts. Andy suddenly put one arm out, stopping her. "You don't want to see that"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:11 pm

addie bit her lip already knowing what he was doing "ill be leaving first" she whispered keeping her head down. she pulled away from her brother and quickly grabbed her things and quietly walked home. once she walked home she dropped her stuff by the door and leaned against it breathing out a shakey breathe.

sarah heard the door and walked to the front. "hey honey... whats wrong."

addie shook her head covering her mouth letting the tears fall freely

sarah was heart broken "oh baby" she whispered giving her daughter a hug. she kissed her hair gently.

addie cried into her mothers shirt quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Afterwards Andy was walking up to the house, Dante had went home
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 pm

she heard her brother come and grabbed her stuff and ran up the stairs and into my room... and closed the door
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:37 pm

"Oh don't tell me..." Noah started. "See didn't see a thing...just heard him ripping his track" Andy said. Noah winced. "Before or after he touched a girl?"

"Afterwards"

Noah winced again. "Ouch"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:00 pm

addie took a shower and then crawled into bed with a laptop on her lap

sarah sighed quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 pm

She had like 4 emails from Dante and a few from her other friends

Andy. Shrugged "boys will be boys, not like dad hasn't lost himself in fantasy" noah looked at Sarah. "I'm not that desperate to lose it"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

"mhmm" sarah said rolling her eyes

she checked her emails quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 pm

"Yeah but Dad's your private wh*** so why are you complaining?"

'Yo, why'd you run off? Is it about Jason?' Amy

PS. I Don't like Andy! He's. A bum!
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 pm

sarah just blushed

addie sighed quietly pulling on her head phones and blasting her music

she replied quietly

'no it wasnt him'... she lied.... 'i wasnt feeling well so i headed home early.. and yes you do! haha but hes your bum!!!'

-Addie
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:26 pm

I don't want him, Im returning him to you so he's your bum of a brother

- Amy

Moments later, Dante had sent her a video message
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:27 pm

'LOL hes been with me since i was three soo yea.... who's suffering now?'

-Addie

she saw the video message and turned down her music and sighed and picked up the video message
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Dante was on screen, but he wasn't smiling nor did he look at all cheerful. Then again, his parents were divorcing and often fought more than ever. "Hey" he said shortly.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:34 pm

"hey" she whispered quietly. she knew about the divorce... he was her best friend
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 pm

"...I take it you saw Aries and Patty drinking?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

she shook her head. "i didnt see it... how was the turn out?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 pm

"Last I saw of them, Patty was pulling Aries into the back of his pick up truck."
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:43 pm

she blushed gently. "oh" she simply said quietly. she put the laptop in front of her so she could pull her hair back into a french braid not realizing the camera cut off her neck and above but showed everything else and she was in a tank and sophie shorts
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Dante openly mimicked a cherry for a few minutes until he shook his head and cleared the thoughts that plagued his mind
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:49 pm

when she finished she pulled the laptop onto her lap again. "hows the situation?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm

"Well let's see, my mom is throwing plates since my dad had told her he wanted custody of me, my dad still won't let me stay, if he gets me, we're moving to Italy. And I'm just sitting around thinking of how this is bull sh**"

Last edited by Poet of the winds on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 pm

addie let out a shaky breathe. "italy?" she whispered quietly "why so far?"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm

"I'm half Italian. My dad wants me to go back to where he came from so I can see what I've been missing since birth"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 pm

addie sighed quietly "why cant you stay with your brother?" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hanging out by the lake    hanging out by the lake  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hanging out by the lake
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next