Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hospital up the street

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The hospital up the street - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 pm

"mom?" she breathed

"yes dove?" she said small tears rolling down her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Dante looked away
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 pm

sarah just sighed and hugged her daughter. "i want to go home" she whispered. "you wont be able to leave for another week" sarah looked at her watch. "i have to go back to work but daddy and i will be back afterwards" she looked over at dante with pleading eyes to stay with her
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:17 pm

He nodded
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:20 pm

she smiled then kissed her on her forehead and left. addie sighed and just laid back closing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm

"Im your best friend"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:24 pm

she smiled gently. "i had a feeling that you were important" she whispered. All of a sudden patty barged in. "you stupid little girl" she yelled. addie winced, her hearing a bit sensitive she raised her hands to cover her ears. looking at patty with a blank look. "dont play dumb" patty said in her face. "who are you?" she asked more than confused
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:27 pm

"Patty, Patty lay off, she's been in an accdient for god sake, she's lost her memory"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Addie just pushed Patty out of her face with the same blank stare

"She's faking it!" Party protested

Ooc brb shower
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

"How do you know?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm

"cause shes that selfish to keep you to herself!"

addie looked at her confused then started coughing
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 pm

I walked outside and came back with three bottles of water, placing one in Patty's hand and then the second in Addies. "Selfish? Really? You have me, why are you so jealous of Addie?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:54 pm

"thank you" she rasped and gulped the water

"because i see the way you look at her!" she protested. "how else am i suppose to feel when MY boyfriend is always looking at or after another girl! I want to be the one you choose... the person you choose over her" she said
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm

I turned on heel, catching Patty's chin. "She stepped down for you, and I'm okay with it. Its hard to try to love you when you're riding on her pain"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 pm

"so what are you trying to say?" she asked crossing her arms defiantly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 am

I rolled my eyes. "For the love of the Angel, I'm saying stop being such a Shrew and maybe I can actually develop feekings for you"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:22 am

"If you don't have feelings for me then why are we together?"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:57 pm

I bit my lip. "look, im with you because Addie asked me to...."
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:26 pm

by now addie had fallen back asleep peacefully

"what?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:27 pm

"She stepped down to make you happy, I just wanted to make sure you were happy too so...I'm atleast trying my best"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:37 pm

"Then I guess that means she doesn't grisly love you if she were to give up that fast..." Patty sneered then turned around walking away
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I gripped her wrist, my touch was gentle. I tugged her back into my chest. "Look, I'm not going to do this without your approval"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 pm

"Approval? For what?"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:48 pm

"Of...this" I kissed her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Ari had woken up at this time "if your going to swallow each other I would appreciate it if it wasn't in front of me" she said

Patty was kissing him back till she woke up..."yes you have my approval" she whispered smiling. "Come on let's go" she smiled just as Andy walked in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hospital up the street   The hospital up the street - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hospital up the street
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next