Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wandering, around bored.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

wandering, around bored. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:12 pm

i tried to redirect the lightning bolts so they didnt hit anyone

i dodge
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:13 pm

I jumped at him the bolts bouncing off as Leo absorbed them into his palm.
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:14 pm

I kept blasting lightining , makining it zig zay around the room, making it impossible to get close to me, with out getting hurt and or killed.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Leo absorbed the bolts
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

i kept trying to redirect the lightning and pushing him back... crap i wish i had the power to absorb his power away from him to my use, temporarily, right now

i kept trying to make his vision disorientated
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:21 pm

I started wondering what would happen if I shot lightining out of my mouth, my dad once told me that would be a very bad thing. I kept shooting powerful blasts of lighting at everyone.
I dodged.
I dodged at rolled behind a row of gardening stuff. I grabbed a rake and threw it at his head.
I ducked under it and blasted lighting at her.
I jumped out of the way.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

i jumped back dodging but i was a second too slow and the bolt hit me making me fall back hitting my back against the wall, gasping, and then sliding to the floor on my side grasping my stomach, knocked out

i dodged
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm

I run over to the girl that got hit. I touched her stomach and healed it instintly. I grabbed a lawn chair and blocked both of us when another bolt came at us.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:32 pm

i gasp coughing
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

"You should be fine in like a few seconds." I aid I turned and chucked the chair at Zethyre. But he ducked.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 pm

i nod "thanks" i say quietly sitting up. my eyes glowed greener and suddenly a ring off fire surrounded him
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm

I was surronded by fire. I took a deep dreath and ran through it. I reached the side out of fire and shoot more lightining around the place. Aiming mostly at my sister and the other girl.
I pulled her out of the way. Then ducked both of us behind the clerks desk.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:47 pm

"thanks" i whisper. "is he always like this?" i asked
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:50 pm

"Never used to, but the night of his claiming he acadently shot his girlfriend with lighting and killed her. Everyone told her to stay away but she didn't, I don't know why, but I followed her trying to get her to come back to the house. She died before I could get close enought to heal her." I said quietly. I ducked closer to the ground and used my travel mirror to redirect to back at him. He got out of the way easily.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

"but why is he blaming you?!" i asked

i blink and concentrated. i made his girlfriend seem to run on the scene
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:57 pm

I saw my girlfriend, but tried to ignore her, I knew she was just an illiusion.
"I was the closet one to her. But I think its more then just her dying. Likke yeah he's really upset aboutthat but, honestly I think she might have been pregant or something." I bucked under another bolt.
I tried to make the illsion go away but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:00 pm

i made the her walk over to him and touch his cheek. my illusion wasnt just a hologram, but i could make it seem real and touch and have feelings exactly like the person or thing i was thinking about. i made her smile gently and hug him
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:05 pm

I tried to make it stop but couldn't. My eyes felt hot, 'aww crap if I cry i'm screwed.' I think to myself. The lightining stopped when she hugged me.
"well that is just amazing, How come I couldn't have met you a few years ago?" I asked in total amazment. Not only did she stop the lightining, she was making him look like he was gonns cry, and he hardly if ever did that.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:20 pm

i just held him in my arms my chin gently on his shoulder leaning into him
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm

i tried to make myself believe she wasn't real, but couldn't, i blinked back tears before anyone could see. After a few minuites I pushed her away, "NO your not real your some Illuison." I felt my hands tingling, i wanted to blast something to bits.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 pm

i blink. "Zephyre?" i say confused. "whats wrong?" i asked touching his cheek gently
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:29 pm

"Your not real, Your not really standing there." I said and backed up.
I started feeling pretty bad for him, hardly anything freaked him out.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 pm

i walked closer to him feeling tears rolling down my cheeks. "i miss you" i whisper.

even though she was just a realistic illusion she still had the personality, feelings and looks of when he last saw her.
Back to top Go down
pilot
Admin
pilot

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 pm

'No your not real." I kept mummbling. I felt tears roll down my face.
I watched his face, I remembered that he had feelings to.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm

"even though im not really here. its still me" i whisper. "she has a special gift" i say looking to izzy smiling gently mouthing thank you gently. "its not your sisters fault" i say quietly more tears rolling down my cheeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering, around bored.   wandering, around bored. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering, around bored.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gatlin :: Gatlin :: The Stop&Steal-
Jump to: