Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson High Hallways

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 pm

He leaned on the edge of the counter. There was a couple wolf whistles. He looked back raising a brow. "That for you?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 pm

she looked back at where it came from there were guys smiling at her and nodding to her she blushed a bit. "i guess" she whispered waving back to them
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Noah leaned back casually and smirked at a girl. Who promptly walked into a wall and blushed. She sped out of his line of sight. He chuckled. "Being a sexy boy rocks"0
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 pm

she giggled softly and then shoved him away by the head with her hand playfully like she use to then turned around and received her locker number and classes
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 pm

He smiled, granted it was barely noticeable but it was there. He took his schedule and his locker number. He sighed scanning the sheet. The girl had returned with 4 others. They surrounded him. "Hi were the welcoming committee. I'm Tarah, that's June, she's Megan, and she's Jewel." One said. She slipped off his bag and smiled. Jewel took his schedule and took his rigt hand and Megan took the other. June started to lead him away by the belt loops, explaining the schools system. He cast a look back at Sarah. 'See you'' he said in her head
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 pm

'bye' she thought. then sighed and went to go find her own way. she found her locker and then opened it then looked around and saw no one was watching then taped the inside of the locker twice and it decorated itself to match her criteria. on the inside of the door were a bunch of small framed of pictures. there was also a photo booth strip of her and noah when they use to be 7 and the newest one was one she didnt remember taking a picture of... but it was of them both when they were like they were now smiling at the camera with their arms around each other she smiled gently and grabbed her books in her hand and headed off into class
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

He open his locker and immediately noticed the gothic print and some hard rock band names. He chuckled shaking Jewel off him long enough to take out his books.he sighed and saw a particular charm hanging off his keychain. He felt himself smile at the bat. He picked it up and looped the chain around his neck. He felt jewel tug at his belt. He glanced back and closed the locker door. "Come on Noah!" Tarah urged. He got taken to his first class then gasped. He felt someone grabbing his backside firmly.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 pm

sarah was too distracted by looking at her schedule and bumped into someone and since she was a clutz she tripped and dropped everything landing on her butt.... "hey watch where your-!" she looked up wincing from the impact from the person and the floor.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:53 pm

He looked back at jewel who was smirking. She winked and walked into the class. He swallowed but walked in after slowly. The other three girls watched him walk. Then walked away to their classes. He sat down and jewel sat in his lap! He didn't even react much to her. He held his reaction.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 pm

"oh hey" the person said quietly his eyes widening and he bent down to pick up her things for her as she got up to re-situate herself. "im so sorry" she said. he smirked. "no problem i was in your way first" he said. "so you new here?" he asked handing her stuff back. "yeah. just transferred today" she whispered slinging her bag back on her arm. "can you tell me where this class is?" she asked quietly. "yea its over there" he said pointing in the direction. "thanks so much" she said quietly. "my names kyle. call me some time?" he asked handing her his number then walking away she smiled and put it in her purse then walked into the class and was surprised to see noah. she just stared at him and then went to find a seat farthest away from him, he couldnt see her yet since the door was at the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Noah glanced at the board. "Excuse mw class, we have two new students today, Noah Reece can you please stand " Noah felt Jewel slip off his lap slowly. He stood up. "Tell us something about yourself" the teacher said. He opened his mouth. "I don't speak much." He paused. "I like only the darkest of color" he paused yet again. "I like rock" then with each word he got quieter. "I enjoy making music" he paused again but this one was longer than the rest like he was in thought. "...I...I...I love strawberries" he said suppling another name instead of another. He sat back down a jewel took her seat in his lap again. "I have strawberry lip gloss, wanna taste it?" She flirts. He bit his lip for a moment but released his breath, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Sarah smiled gently listening to him already knowing this though
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:22 pm

"Sarah thornsly, please rise and tell us about yourself"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:28 pm

She blushed a bit and gracefully stood up "I'm a bit shy" she says softly "I dance and I can play different instruments as well as write my own music" she thought of some things "I have three older brothers and i also like bright shades of colors and chocolate" she said quietly then sat back down with natural grace.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

A boy started clapping by himself. Noah felt jewel lean against him. While he remembered Sarah particular taste. Strawberries. Probably the first time he ever loved the red berries with that much passion. He sighed and absent mindedly held jewel, who thought he was maling a pass. She brushed her lips over his. Tasting the strawberries again he almost thought it was Sarah. He pulled away quickly focusing on his work. Luckily he had kept his blank composure.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Sarah blushed softly at the clapping she started to do her work and whenever she was in a road block she would look up and notice noah. She smiled softly remembering he always smelled like chocolate when we were younger. She noticed jewel doing what she did and she quickly looked down and finished her work not realizing she was gripping her pencil harder than what she usually did
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:50 pm

He sighed. Licking his lips. He tasted the soft, tart, taste of strawberries, He closed his eyes. Noah sighed softly. Griping the edge of his book. He started to write. He knew Sarah was in the room. He could still smell her lavender soap. He swallowed hard. He Felt Jewel lean closer. "So how is your first day handsome?" She whispered. He flushed. "I-I've had a nice start..."
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Sarah put on her head phones and listened to her music while she worked.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 pm

He took a few breathes as she cuddled up to him. It felt like hours until the bell rang. He got up and walked out the class
Jewel leading him by the hand.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Sarah had a free period next. She walked down the fine arts hall and went into one of the sound proof private practice rooms and closed the door behind her locking it. She dropped her books at the base of the piano and sat down. She put her elbows on the keys running her fingers through her hair groaning. Why was she feeling like this.... It's just.... It's just noah.... She sighed again and started to play chasing pavements by adele singing to it quietly.

Ooc its a good song
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Noah went to the music room. Jewel had another class so he was with Tarah. She patted the side of the bench she sat on. He settled on it. He quickly picked out an instrument he liked. A bass. He played a couple chords smiling at its deep tones. He stood up and swapped it for a acoustic guitar. He played the opened tone of 1979. He grinned as a boy joyed in, holding a melodic electric guitar. Another on the drums then a fourth started to sing. He was mildly impressed they could keep up with his beats. Tarah watched rocking and grinning.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:08 pm

She kept practicing and playing and singing trying to improve herself more and more
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 pm

He played and rocked on the end chord. He sat down breathing hard. Tarah smiled. "Wow your good" she whispered. He nodded mutely."you should see me battle" he said smirking. Tarah gighles. "I'd like to see a lot of things with you" she whispered grazing her fingertips over his neck. He laughed nervously but it sounded rather calm. "Shame I'm not that kind of boy" he said. He rose again and raised an electric guitar to the boy he saw. "Battle?" He prompts. The boy smirked. "Deal"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Sarah banged on the keys "no.. no!" She yelled crumpling up the sheet music she just worked on. " its not good enough" she whispered feeling small tears rolling down her check. I'm not good enough....
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Noah took a breath and his fingers started to dance across the strings. Playing the one song he loved to battle with. Devil Went Down to Georgia. The beginning was loud enough for everyone to hear. They started their deul. Noah ofcourse taking the role of Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson High Hallways   Jackson High Hallways - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackson High Hallways
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gatlin :: Gatlin :: Jackson High-
Jump to: