Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  Empty
PostSubject: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Emily showed up and gasped in awed at the beautiful campus
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:02 pm

A boy that looked a year older than her walked up, he smiled his perfect smile and said. "Hello there"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:09 pm

"hmm? huh? oh hi" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm

"Are you interested in music by any chance? and feel you would do well in a band or in a solo act on stage?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:27 pm

she smiled. "i sing, write and play piano and guitar"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:35 pm

"perfect, you should join Dusk Record company, we don't change a thing but you must have a stage name and a manger"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:39 pm

she smiled. "thank you for this wonderful opportunity
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:43 pm

He nodded. "Names Strider by the way, I know Zack"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:49 pm

she giggled smiling gently
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:55 pm

He chuckled. He smiled, showing a black triangular tatto under his eye, like a upside down tear drop, Zack had one too, but it was red.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:00 pm

she smiled
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Zack appears smiling
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

"baby!" she said hugging him
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 pm

"Hello to you too"He said smirking hugging her back
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:23 pm

"i just met your friend here"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Zack smirked at Strider. "Strider? how's the frat parties been lately?" The older boy laughed. "Dull without our planner and DJ" He said. Zack grinned. "Im back"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 pm

she just smiled up at him. "he just offered me a position at dusk records... doesnt sarah dance for them?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:48 pm

"who?" Strider looked confused
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:56 pm

"his sister"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:03 pm

"I think so"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:12 pm

she sighed and showed a recent picture of her from a week ago that she sent her. "this girl"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:14 pm

"That's samatha"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:16 pm

'oh right! thats her stage name!' she thought to zach. "is her last name thornsly?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 pm

"Can't say, against Dusk policy...but...may i could tell you...at a price"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 pm

"what price" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)    The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Musician Campus (for singers, composers, and musicians)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next