Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nearby Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Sarah was taken there and rushed into get an MRI
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Thanatos was laying on a cot in the room she would be put in, he was actually on suicide watch judging from the fact he was writing a song on a etch-a-sketch
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 pm

after the mri, she was brought into the room with a bandage on her head and a breathing tube, heart rate moneter.. etc. the nurse wrapped something around her neck. she looked at the boy next to her. "this is a cute little charm she had.. she held onto it for dear life even in concution when we tried to figure out why her hand was like that" the nurse left after situating sarah so she could be more comfortable
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:57 pm

He glanced at the nurse. "Can I have a pen and paper now?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

she handed a notebook and a pen to him.

hayley and gracie walked in and saw sarah and almost burst out into tears they stood there in awestruck... the nurse went to talk to emily and zach about her condition
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Zack nods. Thanatos just sat there, writing out his current feelings into a song.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:50 pm

"how long will she be out?" emily asked. "we dont know... her head hit against the steering wheel of her car pretty badly... and its in the front of her head, which is where her knowlege part of her brain is located at... she might have amnisia when she wakes up"

hayley and gracie looked over at noah. "so after all this time of her looking and rbeaking down... you were here all a long" gracie whispered
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm

He nods, flipping to another page. "I was here, Noah never got farther that New York, I lost my bright cheery attitude and became another"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:07 pm

"whats wrong with you?" hayley asked. "in high school everyone lookd up to you!! you know why? because no matter what you pulled through with a happy attitude!" hayley snapped. "what happened to taht person?! " she was on a rampage... "you know how many times my heart broke when i saw sarah cry and mutter that its all her fault... how many times she screams in her sleep... mutters your name... holding that key charm as if it was her life line?" after every reason she became quieter. "her reason to get up every morning and dance, was because she always believed you would come back... for her" she whispered. "she hasnt had a date, boyfriend, hang out with any guy, or anybody else for that matter, ever since you left... any guy that touches her hair, arm, face, or any of the sorts, she just tenses up and excuses her self and leaves" she said
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:21 pm

He merely blinked. "That guy had willingly pass her by, take no notice of her pain, and lose out on a very important moment i his entire life, He lost his first girl then the second to another man, He couldn't take that feeling and had to change. The fight with Sarah changed me entirely then, I couldn't stand to even be in the same town as her. She was raped and I was broken, the scars on her body are healed but the ones on her soul stay there forever. Just like the scars on my heart"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

"you dont get it do you!" gracie yelled. "only you can heal her pain... no one else... only. you." she said
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:42 pm

He felt the pen rip into the paper. He felt his jaw set as he tossed it to the floor, he rose up from the bed slowly, walking toward them. His eyes turn black and even hollow. "It may be me, but I never said I felt like staying with her, much less help her. You can yell, fight, and hate me all you want but I refuse to be her caretaker."
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 pm

sarah opened her eyes. she had heard the whole thing while she was sleeping.... she couldnt remember anything... but what the boy just said made her feel crushed... she started fumbling with the wires ripping them off of her... her heart moniter beeping a million times a second... tears rolling down her cheeks.. she kicked off the blankets and ran out...
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:53 pm

He sighed but sat on his bed, the pen was looking rather friendly at the moment. "Sto-" Squall barely finished the first word before he had stabbed himself in the palm, being sharp tipped it actually drew a bit of blood. He sighed closing his eyes slowly. Then he relaxed and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

the nurse ran after her... once she cuaght her by the wrist. she told her to stop and to come back. "no! Let me go!" she cried trying to fight her... "let me go!!" she cried more... trying to pull away... after minutes passed... "please" she crumbled to the floor crying... the nurse called for help to carry her to the room..."no.. please!!!" she shreiked crying and kicking. emily broke down crying seeing her... hayley and gracie sunk to the floor... once they brought her back in the room they held her down... her eyes got big and wide with fear. "let me go... please" she cried... she sounded so desperate... just like she did when that day happened.... they stuck a needle in her arm... it was the medicine to make her knock out sleeping... when the needle broke her skin she cried out noahs name more tears rolling down her cheeks... then she passed out sleeping
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Noah was sitting on the edge of the roof, smoking. He refused to go back down stairs. The nurses still haven't found their suicide watch patient missing yet.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 pm

ali appeared and sat next to noah quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:06 pm

He blinked at her lazily. "What do you want" he deadpans.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:08 pm

she shrugged. "im not going to say anything" she whispered quietly

when sarah woke up about an hour later.. the nurses put her up in sitting position... the lively childish spark that was in her eyes were gone... they were just empty now... they asked her what her name is "i dont know" she replied with a distant tone they asked her if she remembered why she was there and she just shook her head she glanced at the floor and saw the notebook. she shakingly reached down and picked it up and slowly and shakingly flipped through it.... she couldnt control the shaking no matter how hard she tried
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:03 am

It was only three songs in the book one was called. 'Sarah' the other was 'story of my old man' and then was 'The End' and. Only a title the fourth page. 'My bloody Valentine' on the very back page was a drawing of their next album. 'Taki.g to the sky'
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:46 am

Sarah put her hand to her mouth when she was reading the lyrics and small tears rolled down her eyes. "Can i go get some air" she whispered quietly. The nurse nodded and helped her out of bed and led her up the garden kk the roof... She saw noah and shankingly walked over there and handed him his notebook gently
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:55 am

He looked up to her, then back to the dark night sky. "Do you normally just read things you find?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:44 pm

She just put it next to him then slowly walked back to the garden and started to finger the flowers as she walked by... For a moment she looked 7 again

Alis face saddened seeing how frail and breakable she looked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Noah put out his cigarette and got up griping his book. He started to write.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:26 pm

she saw a rose and stared at it... it slowly turned dark blue... she started at it and then sat down and started to play with the petals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nearby Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nearby Hospital   Nearby Hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nearby Hospital
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next