Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dorms and halls of julliard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:43 pm

I got on, then I lean back and gave her a soft kiss
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 pm

i smile then wrap my arms around his waist and held on
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 pm

I started it up and drove us to the studio
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:28 pm

ooc: lets just say she went on a trip for about two and a half weeks because of katelyn *time skip*

bic: i sighed quietly opening the door. i looked in and saw hayley, gracie, gyro, and squall. "hey guys. im back" i said quietly

"are you okay?" hayley i nodded and then i suddenly felt nauseated again. i ran into the bathroom and puked for a bit then brushed my teeth again.

"that didnt sound okay" gracie mentioned. "i think im sick.. ive been puking for a couple of days" i whispered laying down on my bed
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Squall looked at Gyro like 'Pregnant girl senses tingling'.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 pm

gracie and hayley got the same worried look. "when was your last period?" hayley asked quietly. i thought back then sat up quietly squinting. "no. thats not right" i whispered. i started to count with my fingers. i blinked and recounted. i walk over to the calender we had on our wall and looked for the blue dot. from the last dot i counted again then fell to the floor tears threatening to spill over. "im late" i whispered.

"are you still on your birth control?" gracie asked. I nodded. "what brand is it" i tell her the brand. hayley's eyes widened. "you know they had a call back on those pills about a month ago?" i looked at them wide eyed. the only guy i had.... "oh sh**" i murmured tears spilling now as i covered my mouth with one hand in utter shock
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Squall looked uneasy. "Noah!" Gyro said suddenly. Squall looked over as said boy rode passed the gates with Rinoa.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:45 pm

i looked up. "no, please dont tell him!" i whispered. "why not?" gracie and hayley asked. "becauase he has his whole career to think about! he doesnt need to worry about me, none the less a baby!" i said crying quietly "are you going to keep it?" gracie asked "of course i am! why the hell wouldnt i?!" i yelled quietly

"you know hes going to find out when you start to show" hayley whispered. i thought. "i got a job offer in paris" i whispered. "about two weeks ago. i wasnt going to accept it, but now i will" i whispered

"how long" gracie asked. "about three years" i whispered quietly. their eyes both widened. "all of you have to swear not to tell a soul about the baby! especially noah! please... im begging you!" i whispered begging.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Gyro nodded and Squall just put his hand on her shoulder. "Fine" Noah walked up slowly with. Rinoa. The girl was laughing and then playfully nudged him towards Sarah. Noah grinned when he stopped in front of her.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

sarah smiled all traces of distress and tears were gone. "hey" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:58 pm

"Hey" I said kissing her on the cheek. I looked at the others. "Good morning"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 pm

"morning" the others said quietly. "noah rinoa, i have something to say" i whisper quietly twisitng my fingers nervously
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Rinoa gasped. "You guys had sex!" Noah blinked. "Well...yeah but its not like I wasn't there, what's the news?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 pm

"uh... ill be leaving for paris in about a week" i whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Noah's smiling cheerful attitude disappeared slowly. "Really?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

"uh yea" i whispered quietly not able to look him in the eyes. "i was thinking about not accepting it, but then i kept thinking and its a great opportunity and experience" i whispered
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 pm

"Yeah...well..I guess our celebrity couple bit is over for now.." I tried to sound happy but now I wanted to just walk away and write, To womanize, to return to the darkest edge of Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:14 pm

i felt horrible for leaving him. i run a hand through his hair. "ill be back before you know it" i whispered qiuetly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

"Yeah...listen...I...I think we shouldn't feel guilty over the past anymore, or at least I you shouldn't...I'm not sure if we're together or what...but can we just be friends again..."
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 pm

"who said i stopped being your friend" i whispered quietly smiling gently
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 pm

I almost smiled. But then I touched her cheeks. "No one said that"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 pm

i smiled gently
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:31 pm

I stepped back for a moment. "I have some stuff to do...you know, songs to publish, girls to talk to...Thanatos stuff" I said then left the college slowly. I walked confidently, proudly but on the inside I was retreating, hurting, and feeling lost. Three years...Three years without Sarah.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 pm

after he left she sat on her bed the tears returning. she put her head in her hands and tried to not cry, but her efforts were useless when tears rolled down her cheeks slowly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Squall looked at Hayley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dorms and halls of julliard
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next