Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dorms and halls of julliard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:46 pm

i smiled gently and brushed some hair out of her face then went to unpack quietly still in my "work clothes" consisting of dark washed skinny jeans and a nice shirt. i ran a hand through my hair quietly putting our clothes in my old dressers.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Gyro tried to wake them up
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:52 pm

"mama" adelise whispered. "yes baby?" i whispered back quietly. she had a slight french accent i turn back at her. "will i ever get to meet papa?" she asked. i curl up with her. "you'll see him soon" i whispered quietly kissing her forehead. "just to sleep... its been a long day" i whispered and just hummed her lullaby to her. she slowly fell asleep again and then i went back to unpacking.
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:57 pm

He sighed. "Ah well, ill just go speak to her myself" he said. He walked up behind Sarah. Then touched her shoulder. "Welcome back"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:59 pm

i jumped "holy sh**" i gasped scared i turn around. "gyro" i whispered smiling and hugged him tightly

hayley and gracie woke up. "what gyro?" they said in unison
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 pm

He chuckled and then hugged her a little. "Sarah's back"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 pm

theyre eyes both widened as they were fully awake now and jumped out of bed and tackled their best friend. "we missed you" they said "guys settle down... shes sleeping" i whisperd smiling
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 pm

I smiled and sit on the floor
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 pm

they looked over at addie. "whats her name?" hayley asked smiling. "adelise" i whispered smiling gently. "she looks like you" gracie said smiling i smile. "she looks more like him" i said. "how is he doing anyways" i whisper
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:10 pm

"French?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 pm

i smiled gently. "of course" i whisper
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 pm

"Mm see noah on tour?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 pm

i smiled/ "i did actually" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 pm

"And that was only a month before you left, he's so different now"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:25 pm

i sat down on the floor. "whats he like now?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:27 pm

"Well for starters he's actually crying or that's just Rinoa who's sleeping in our dorm with Caroline. Anyway. He still lacks the happy go luckily vibe, but his songs are so sad and filled with longing and couple are longing for sex probably but hey, that's Noah. He can't womanize as well as he used to, in fact his fan girls are sometimes going around him in only their underwear in a attempt to get atleast his causal smirk back. And even then its like nobodys home...in short it's like he put his life on hold and waited for you to come back...he might love you...or maybe is just so deeply infatuated with you"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:31 pm

i smiled a little. "well ill be at the studio later on today, to see katelyn. she wants to see adelise" i smiled gently. "dont tell him though. i kind of want to surprise him. and dont say anything about him having a daughter... ill tell him when the time is right" i whispered quietly. i wasnt tired. i slept the entire plane ride which was about 10 hours maybe
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:34 pm

"Oh don't worry I won't tell...oh at if you see him and Caroline sorta holding each other, don't worry, over the years she's sorta like his therapist and Rinoa sometimes is just watching like she's curious...not sure about what though..."
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 pm

i nodded quietly addie slowly woke up. "mama?" she whispered. i got up and picked her up. "J'ai faim" (im hungry) she whispered. i nodded. "first, id like you to meet hayley, gracie, and gyro" i said smiling. "guys this is my daughter addie"
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:47 pm

"Hey there"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:52 pm

"hello" she said shyly... she had a small french accent... i snap my fingers and a plate of pancakes appeared in front of her she smiled and slowly started eating. "ready to go see Mamie et Papi?" i asked her smiling she nodded quietly

hayley and gracie smiled. "shes adorable!" they said. i smiled "shes fluent in french but isnt as fluent in english.. im working on it.. she knows most but not all" i said quietly. "shes a pretty smart girl for her age" gracie said smiling
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm

"How old is she?" Gyro asked. He figured he could get her a english tutor or at least a friend her age that was bilingual
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:58 pm

"addie wanna tell them how old you are?" i smiled "trois" she whispered holding up three fingers
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

"Oh she's three, I think my little brother is 4, and he's pretty good at speaking multiple languages, maybe they can teach eachother"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 pm

i smiled. "that would be great" i whispered smiling. "she gets a new friend to" after she finished her pancakes i got her clothes and went to give her a bath so we could go see my parents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dorms and halls of julliard   dorms and halls of julliard - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dorms and halls of julliard
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next