Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 pm

i grabbed the sides of my shirt, arms crossed in the front and easily slipped off my tshirt revealing my black bikini. i toss my tshirt in my bag as well and sat on my towel as i started to rub sun screen on
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 pm

I watched still gaping
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 pm

after i finished i look up and wave to knight. "get my back?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:36 pm

"Sure" I stammer and go over to her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:37 pm

i smile and hold out the bottle of sun screen for him
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:39 pm

I took a breath and took the bottle then sqiurt a little on my hands then started to do her back
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:41 pm

i sigh in content
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 pm

I kept putting it on her back
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 pm

i relaxed closing my eyes holding my hair up for him
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I moved up to make sure I got her whole back
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:50 pm

i arched my back to his touch on reflex
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 pm

I kept rubbing it in
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:53 pm

i just let him
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I finished
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:10 pm

I smile " thanks" I say
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:15 pm

"welcome"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 pm

I got up and undid my hair from its braid and walked to the dock and dived in perfectly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:20 pm

I smiled and then back pedal for a moment then ran forward then dived in barely making a ripple
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 pm

"Show off" I mutter while swimming backwards slowly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 pm

"And your point is?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 pm

I just roll my eyes and floated on my back relaxingly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 pm

I floated passed her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:29 pm

I smirked then splashed him playfully
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:30 pm

I smirked then splashed her back
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 pm

I kept plashing him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next