Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm

I sink under water
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:42 pm

i laugh and follow him
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:47 pm

I come up behind her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

i kept looking around
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:04 pm

I do something odd. I grind her from behind
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 pm

i gasp loosing my breathe and came up for air coughing
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:08 pm

I come up too.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 pm

i was still coughing hair plastered slightly on my face
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:11 pm

I remove the water from her lungs
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:13 pm

"thanks" i say and then i go under water and pull my hair back
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:15 pm

I follow her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 pm

i came back up my hair pushed backed from my face
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:31 pm

I come up beind her. Like I was pre grinding her
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:36 pm

i gasp and turn around
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

I smirked. "You still have a bet to lose"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:46 pm

"right" i whisper
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 pm

"Annnnd"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 pm

"i still accept, give me a hint?" ia sked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm

"Try being physical like I am"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 pm

i think. "okay" i whisper
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I waited
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 pm

i think and started to kiss his neck testing
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 pm

I sighed a little
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

i took this as i good sign and kept going
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:10 pm

I closed my eyes. "This is making me want you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next