Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 pm

when she finished so picked a blue rose quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm

I brush my bangs out my eyes as I twirled a black rose slowly. "What's my favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

"black?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:42 pm

"You say it like a question. Are you sure black is my color?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:44 pm

ooc: whats his favorite color???!!
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Ooc: Dark Blue
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:37 pm

She smiled gently "dark blue" she whispers staring out into lake
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:50 pm

He smiled softly and held the rose to the sunlight turning it's dark shady petals a deep cool blue. "Correct"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:37 pm

She smiled gently then continued to play with the water with her feet
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:44 pm

I read the song over, mouthing a few lyrics
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:53 pm

She kept playing with the water
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:55 pm

I chuckled and pulled out my song book.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm

she snapped her fingers and she was in her bikini and then she dived in
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:14 pm

I chuckled and started to sing 'Sanctury' backwards
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:29 pm

she popped up away from the dock out of hearing shot of noah. she plucked a rose and smiled gently
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:33 pm

I continue you to sing
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 pm

she hummed a song noah used to sing her all the time when they were younger quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:36 pm

I keep singing, softly
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm

ooc: lets make them 17... its just kind of easier to do them as teenagers and what not.... only if you want to... or lets say someone casted a spell to make them older etc....

bic: she kept humming softly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 pm

OOC: Fine, it's actually easier with them as teens, plus more akward moments

bic: I keep singing and rocking
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 pm

ooc: well they were already acting it....

bic: she plucked the petals of the roses softly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 pm

The lake water glowed slightly around her and turned her into a 17 year old version of herself. Noah slipped into the water head first.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 pm

she didnt notice herself change, but she saw noah fall in. "noah!" she yelled and went under water and swam over to him quickly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 pm

He rose up gasping, 18 years old and shirtless, he had actually gotten ripped in his new form and his bangs hid his eyes.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 pm

she popped up infront of him. "noah! you okayt?!" she asked worried. her hair was a lot longer and her curls werent as bouncy but was more gentle and softer. she was perfectly tanned and her body was toned. Her pink bathing suit turned into a black bikini.. but was hidden from the water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next