Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:19 pm

I watched.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:34 pm

it was slowly coming off i just kept wiping
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 pm

I waited
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 pm

after i finished i smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:43 pm

I smiled back as we pulled up to my building
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:48 pm

i sigh quietly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 pm

I teleport us up to my penthouse
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:18 pm

sarah played the tune and walked in she sat on the dock dipping her feet in quietly a small tear rolled down her cheek. she wiped it away effortlessly. she took out her sheet music and took one sheet and dropped it in the water moving it around with her hand gently. the song was suppsoe to be for him but.....
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm

There a sound of a whp snapping as Noah appears. He was on the other end of the lake, holding something black and green in his hands. Black and blue roses grew around the lake side.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 pm

she was still dragging the pages across the water some tears still rolling down my cheeks slowly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I bit my lip knowing I had hurt her. I took a deep breath and then opened a link to her mind. 'Sarah' I whispered in her head
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:42 pm

she glared at the water 'yea...'
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 pm

"Look I know your pissed at me and all...but...why are you?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 pm

she sighed. 'im not pissed' i whispered
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:55 pm

I circled around her and picked up the song. "Then why are you drowning your music?"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

"cause it sucks" i whisper
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 pm

"Sing it"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:17 pm

I sigh and sing it softly
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:37 pm

"I can't hear you"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:46 pm

she sighs and sings a little louder
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:10 pm

I listened
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm

she blushed softly still singing
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

He just listened
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

she kept singing
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm

I listen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next