Gatlin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gatlin

Based off Kami Gracia and Marget Stohls books.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Ooc. I know what u mean but what do you mean by graffiti

Bic. Still asleep with noah peacefully
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Ooc: meh random drawings on her face
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Ooc. Hahahaa

Bic. I was still sleeping
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:04 pm

I swim back to shore
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 pm

I was still asleep
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

I picked them up and carry them to the car not noticing the graffiti
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm

I kept sleepng

Ooc. Ugh my ex is such a dumb a**
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Ooc: how?

Bic: I drive us home
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 pm

I was still knocked out

Ooc. Kk so like he basically leaves me for another girl right? He avoids me somewhat for weeks and now he tries to be buddy buddy with me and keeps asking me about homecoming and if he asked me out again will I go out with him... And like he doesnt think he did anything wrong.....
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:21 am

Ooc: once again most guys are like that sometimes....my boys in philly aren't though and you already know I'm not
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 am

Ooc. Yea I know Haha and he's all messed up.... He's a trouble maker, he use to do drugs, and he drinks a bit I think.... I didn't know this when j went out with him, but now that i know more about him and see more I don't really want to go back, but he doesn't see it. All he seeds is that I think he's a jack a** which isn't a lie
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Ooc: just keep saying no
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Ooc. I am but hes being annoying.

Bic. I slowly woke up
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Ooc: tell him you got a new guy already

Bic: I just drive
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Ooc. I'm not going to lie to him

Bic. I rub my eyes and saw some black on my hands I look in the mirror then gasp
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Ooc: maybe you wouldn't be lyin
Bic: I just drove
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Ooc. But i don't have a new guy??

Bic. "My face" I whisper
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Ooc: maybe if you try you could get one again

Bic: "what abo- oh my god!"
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:55 pm

ooc: hahhaa lol im trying!!! just not to my fullest

bic: "what the f*** happened?" i asked queitly looking at my face
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:58 pm

"My mom pranked us! Again!" I said again because she was the main cause of the sleep over incident that lead to us sharing a sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:02 pm

i blushed. "and what is this prank suppose to leave to?" i asked
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:05 pm

"Norhing probably just to...well that's not a lie" I said referring to the words on her forehead
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 pm

i just look up but i couldnt see my forehead
Back to top Go down
Poet of the winds
Admin
Poet of the winds

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:13 pm

I handed her a mirror
Back to top Go down
CasterGirl_luvsu

CasterGirl_luvsu

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:17 pm

i look then laugh and take a piece of paper with water on it and try to wipe my face off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)   The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Serect Lake (only Friends of Knight and anyone who know about it may enter)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next